January 8, 2009

:::It's Been Fun...But All So-So Things Must Also End:::



Well folk(s?), I have come to a point in blogging where [I've been at it albeit sporadic for about 5+ years...] I think I've hit a wall and I've realized that I need to step away for a bit, re-evaluate and see of I should either step it up or just step out.

For me right now I think that it's a good time to step out and see what I can do to improve the way I have been blogging over the past new years.

As I have mentioned before, I really find it hard-pressed to maintain this blog and update it with the frequently that I should. I've also felt that as of right now, there is nothing that I have been contibuting to this blog that you can't see on the other 10 million blogs that people put out and update much more frequently than I have. So I decided that until I develop a more focused, frequent and cohesive plan of execution for my blog then I should probably step away from it for a bit....

That being said, I probably will be back sometime in the furure.... probably before the year is up. But If/when I do return to blogging it will more than likely be in a revamped format.

For the few(?) people that read this blog, I really appreciate you reading it just to see what I'm up to. Thank You. But I also think that you deserve more than a monthy [or in some cases more] random post.....

Thanks again guys for showin' love bu taking time to read what I have to say.... Hopefully I will be back sooner than later with new focus and new/different things to bring to you.

--Peace--

No comments: