December 4, 2008

...STILL The Hardest Working Man In Showbusiness!


I was just doing some random searching when I came across a blog referring to this dude by the name of Shaun Boothe who did a "UBR (UNauthorized Biography of Rakim) - frem Nas' Streets Disciple double album in 2004" a very heartfelt albeit matching awkward "Microphone-Fiend-esque" beat to match his narrative..... anyway I'm straying from the point.... This guy Shaun Boothe did a pretty good "UBR" [UBJB] to commemorate the 2 year anniversary of James Brown's passing (12/25/2006)..... and I agree... with all of the contributions this guy made to music overall? I'm sure god wouldn't mind celebrating Christmas and a little nit of the James-Brown-2-step to match. Check out the video.

UPDATE: Mr. Boothe also did a pretty cool Bob Marley Biography rap also [UBBM]

No comments: