July 2, 2008

Air McFly 2015


Most people that knows me know that I have a really soft spot for fresh sneakers... Since I was a 'lil rugrat I have always tried to keep my kick-game proper [like many of you still do I'm sure...]. So it was really interesting to come accross an article on celebrity DJ/Mixtape titan Mick Boogie's Blog about Nike possibly resurrecting the Air McFly 2015s that Marty McFly wore in the movie Back To The Future 2... I remember seeing them in the movie and thought they were pretty flavor... although not my steez..[with the extra long ankle brace/upper area... looks like something KanYe would trek in...]. Anyway it seems as if a petition that has been circulating that is requesting Nike put these futuristic-relics into production and I think Nike might be listening.. It was discover that they have actually applied for a patent of the McFly 2015 design...Should be interesting to see if these kicks will take off...

No comments: